File Attachment:

File Name: lettertoDr.Barunk.naik.docx
File Size: 13 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: lettertoDr.Barunk.naik.docx
File Size: 13 KB

Dear Doctors,
with warm greetings.
Please go through the attachment,today's hot topic.Our beloved (merely)president aios has accepted our appeal for GBaios2015 at New Delhi.Please search google 'Questionable medical terms in ophthalmology' and see aios support too.This book-let is being sent to all world ophthalmic societies even soft & hard copy also.Are we justified in teaching knowingly incorrect medical words to younger generation & making them habituated even without mentioning misnomer along with the word in India by any ophthalmologist whether Indian or foreigner.Present system of teaching is warrant prone as per article numbers in the constitution of India,in which our AIOS is registered in 1930.10 years ago this was exposed and no action was taken.10 years ago,i gave the idea of forming union of all ophthalmic societies of the world.They could form & concentrated on diabetic changes & ARMD & genetic diseases in different country population,but they never gave importance to this concept.I presented in 5 places telling my LORD.To-day really my lord is coming to save our grievances.Please give your opinion to our Dr.Barun K.Naik in the last page

with regards
drkattasv
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Dr. Katta. Reason: attachment was big & not acceepted by administrator
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want To Check Your Membership?